21 November 2009 - Tired and sleepy
I got jumped out of my bed at 0745. I guess I'm immuned to alarm clock on weekends. If it's a weekday, I'll definitely be able to drag myself out of my bed at 0700 when it rings. But now that it's a weekend, I failed.
Rushed off after refreshing to Clementi to meet YongQi and Xiu Ying. I saw Liqiang today at the bus-stop. And his hair sure grew fast since I last saw him I guess 2-3 weeks ago.
We travelled down to raffles place for the Regatta's Race nea UOB centre. And the area is full of dragon-boaters. It's all filled up with different organisations of them. Nothing much to blog about the race.
After leaving, we went to Cineleisure for XiuYing to find her lost MP3. But to no avail. After that, we accompany Yongqi till 1330 before leaving. I changed my plan of going to report to work straight away. So instead, I went home and get myself Chicken Rice for my lunch cum dinner.
Work starts at 1800. I bus down to KAP stop and took 171. This time, I wasn't late today. I guess in future, I shall take 171 down to work instead of 77. By the time I reached there, I even have time to ask esther what drink she want from Each-A-Cup. As compare to yesterday, I have to rush in to change into my uniform. Haha.
As usual, I wasn't staying at my own station C. Haha. I'm always hoping around the floor taking orders here and there.
After work, we MRT-ed home. I went to eat with Ah Mok and Esther at sembawang. My third time eating Xin Wang Taiwan restaurant. I managed to take MRT home after that.
I'm dead beat as well today. There's still reports to complete tomorrow. Oh my. Life seriously sucks to the max for now. =.=
No comments:
Post a Comment